Forum Index

A place for the OMMRA members to chat

PortalPortal ForumForum About MiniMotoAbout MiniMoto

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for a Chain Master Link or a Chain Kit

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Dvu3
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

City: speedzville
Male Leo (July 24 - Aug 23)

PostPosted: Tue 8 Sep - 11:12 (2009)    Post subject: Looking for a Chain Master Link or a Chain Kit Reply with quote

if you cant find a new master, you could purchase a new chain from Ritchie from Tsunami.

David

DR3 Racing
"Live the Dr3am"

Please follow Charly on his new Twitter account at : http://twitter.com/CharlyVuRacing

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 8 Sep - 11:12 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
manxman

PostPosted: Tue 8 Sep - 20:45 (2009)    Post subject: chain breaker Reply with quote

Hi.

Chain link is not a good ider, thy tend to break and can end up coursing a crash or damage to the bike.
The way is to us a chain breaker tool, similar to the one in the photo.

This will break the chain allowing you to add or remove links,and them be reassembled into a full unbroken chain.

I can't believe that nobody has mentioned this to you, I'm sure some of the riders would show you how to do this.

Mike
Cameran Macnally #22
Doug Macnally #86.
Amateur Air. 2006/7 OPBRL WPS Champion
Amateur Liquid. 2006/7 OPBRL WPS Champion
Expert 14/40 2007 OPBRL SPS # 2
Expert 40cc 2008 OMMRA SPS Champion

Admin
Administrator

City: Angus
Female Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19)

PostPosted: Tue 8 Sep - 21:36 (2009)    Post subject: Looking for a Chain Master Link or a Chain Kit Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.  tomino and Chris mentioned the chain tool and what a much better idea it is than just replacing the master link.  We will pick one up when we can get back out to Hamilton.  If anyone has a spare one lying around, we will gladly take it off your hands!

sk88er44
Senior
Senior

City: Bolton, ON

PostPosted: Wed 9 Sep - 11:05 (2009)    Post subject: Looking for a Chain Master Link or a Chain Kit Reply with quote

I dont have a spare one, but I'd be glad to fix your chain with mine if I see you at the track (dont hold your breath though because I'm not 100% sure when the next time i'll be out is)

aadios amigos
40cc Liquid Cooled ZPF

CSV Graphics (PM me if you need vinyl work done)

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:52 (2019)    Post subject: Looking for a Chain Master Link or a Chain Kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Classifieds -> Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation