Forum Index

A place for the OMMRA members to chat

PortalPortal ForumForum About MiniMotoAbout MiniMoto

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2013 Practice Days

Previous topic :: Next topic  
GRM
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

City: Binbrook

PostPosted: Mon 1 Apr - 22:09 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Hello,

Are there any Minimoto riders still out there?! 

It would be fun to ride a minimoto or minimotard on a track versus up and down the street in my local survey.  How many people would be willing to come out and ride?  Does anyone know if the Innisfil Indy track will be open to Minimotos this year? 

Regards,
Greg

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 1 Apr - 22:09 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lotus7
Senior
Senior

PostPosted: Thu 4 Apr - 14:05 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

I dont see why they would not be open to riders.They were up to last year.I would still be up for riding again this year.I will be at the track this month hopefully with my kart so  I can ask and post the answer I get.

nigel

GRM
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

PostPosted: Sat 6 Apr - 18:05 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Hi Nigel,

That would be great.

Thanks,
Greg

Admin
Administrator

City: Angus
Female Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19)

PostPosted: Sun 14 Apr - 16:37 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Greg,
We definitely plan on getting back to the track this year as well.  Sebastien had one of the smaller bikes out at Easter on the street and it was running great!  Just need to get some warmer weather and we can get out there!  Once school is out, hubby and Seb will be riding during the week, but until then I may bring Sebastien down on a weekend.  It would be great if someone else is there in case he has a mechanical problem as his dad won't be with (working).  Lets try and start planning some days for May and hope the weather catches up!

Nigel.. let us know what you find out at Innisfil and we can go from there!

Liann

GRM
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

PostPosted: Sat 4 May - 09:59 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Checking in to see if anyone is planning on riding next weekend or anytime between May between May 13 - 19.  

Liann, I will bring two minis and a pit bike motard so that Sebastien and Dad can get out together.

Regards,
Greg

Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun 5 May - 19:50 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Hi Greg.. Friday the 17th the kids are out of school so that sounds like a good day to go and the 16th is Sebastien's birthday so he will be thrilled for that.  Hubby will be working but I can bring Sebastien down as long as someone else will be there in case he needs mechanical help.  He is pretty good himself, but not sure if he can fix all problems :-)  I checked the track schedule and there doesn't appear to be anything going on that day.

Thanks for the offer of the extra bikes, we may take you up on that another time :-)  I'm not adventurous (or flexible) enough to get out on one myself Very Happy

Let me know if the 17th will work for you and we can plan to meet up!

RobertoS90

City: Guelph
Male Leo (July 24 - Aug 23)

PostPosted: Wed 8 May - 18:41 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

I used to race back in 07/08 and I got rid of my bikes, but I was building one this year and was thinking of coming out to ride again. Is the league (OMMRA) still around it seems like something went down ? 

Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu 9 May - 11:19 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Hi Roberto.. Welcome!  The 'OMMRA' is not really the same as it used to be.  A lot of folks have moved on or given up the sport completely.  There are still some of us that try and get out to ride, but we are few and far between Sad   I think we would all like to see more track time and having more people involved might make this easier and more fun.  We use this forum to try and connect for days to ride, so hopefully we will be out at the track soon!

PostPosted: Thu 9 May - 11:38 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

gotcha when I raced back in the OPBRL days there had to of been atleast 100 + riders. kinda sucks cuz in Europe its a big thing, aside from pocket bikes Go karts are available but its such a monopoly wayyyy too expensive and not as fun 

GRM
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

PostPosted: Wed 15 May - 22:21 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Anyone up for a ride on Friday morning?  Let me know.

Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu 16 May - 09:38 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Hi Greg... would have loved to go but since I didn't hear back we made other plans for tomorrow.  Sorry..

GRM
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

PostPosted: Thu 16 May - 11:15 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Sorry, I was out of town with no access to internet until yesterday.  Maybe next time.

Regards,
Greg

Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu 16 May - 11:41 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

No worries!  We are thinking of going Sunday morning, if you are around.  I will PM  you my cell number if you want to text me as I won't be on here tomorrow or Saturday too much.

Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat 18 May - 21:12 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

Hey Greg (and everyone else!).. we are heading up to Innisfil Sunday morning (tomorrow), probably around 10am we will be there.  My brother will be up there just after lunch.  It is $50 to ride for the day now and they are ok with us coming.  I won't be bringing my daughter as she has gone up to the cottage with her grandparents.  Hope to see you there!

Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon 20 May - 09:51 (2013)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days Reply with quote

We had a great day of riding yesterday at Innisfil!  I hope in the future more folks will start riding again as I think Sebastien gets a bit bored when he is the only one on the track!  The karts were out as well but they learned to share nicely and give us a chance on the track.  Lets plan for another weekend and hopefully more bikes will come out!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:05 (2018)    Post subject: 2013 Practice Days

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OMMRA -> Practice Days All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation