Forum Index

A place for the OMMRA members to chat

PortalPortal ForumForum About MiniMotoAbout MiniMoto

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Practise days 2011

Previous topic :: Next topic  
GRC BOY

City: Toronto
Male

PostPosted: Sun 25 Sep - 13:25 (2011)    Post subject: Practise days 2011 Reply with quote

Hey guys im new to this i called in to Centenial park to see if we can use there track they said no problem as long as theres no go karts running at the same time been there 2 days in a row just to scope out the place looks like we can actually get some runs in .

If any1 wants to go and ride there let me know like i said im new to this and i would rather practise with some1 that knows what hes doin anyways if any1 wants to go ride there let me know will plan out a day and will go Smile

plz let me know i might be going on Wensday the 28th for the day 

prices are:

DAY PASS $60
OR
After 5:00pm $35

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 25 Sep - 13:25 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sk88er44
Senior
Senior

City: Bolton, ON

PostPosted: Mon 26 Sep - 11:54 (2011)    Post subject: Practise days 2011 Reply with quote

really? We went there a few years ago and the owner freaked out and told us to stop riding because we were way too fast lol
40cc Liquid Cooled ZPF

CSV Graphics (PM me if you need vinyl work done)

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:55 (2019)    Post subject: Practise days 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OMMRA -> Practice Days All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation