Forum Index

A place for the OMMRA members to chat

PortalPortal ForumForum About MiniMotoAbout MiniMoto

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2011 Track Days?

Previous topic :: Next topic  
sk88er44
Senior
Senior

City: Bolton, ON

PostPosted: Thu 26 May - 12:29 (2011)    Post subject: 2011 Track Days? Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Will you guys be doing any weekend track days this summer? I'll be getting my bike back next weekend and would love to come out and ride Smile
40cc Liquid Cooled ZPF

CSV Graphics (PM me if you need vinyl work done)

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 26 May - 12:29 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lotus7
Senior
Senior

PostPosted: Sun 29 May - 03:15 (2011)    Post subject: 2011 Track Days? Reply with quote

Post if you find a day with no karts and I`ll do my best to join you,otherwise its weekdays for me again this season.

lotus7
Senior
Senior

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jun - 20:04 (2011)    Post subject: 2011 Track Days? Reply with quote

if the forcast is wrong for next week,I`m going to try for Innisfil monday or thursday or friday.Anyone able to meet up let me know.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:54 (2018)    Post subject: 2011 Track Days?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OMMRA -> Practice Days All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation