Forum Index

A place for the OMMRA members to chat

PortalPortal ForumForum About MiniMotoAbout MiniMoto

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spring time riding

Previous topic :: Next topic  
zio curt

City: Beeton
Male Cancer (June 21 - July 23)

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 19:21 (2011)    Post subject: Spring time riding Reply with quote

Shocked    I was wondering is it to early to have my bike ready to go??? I have had it out twice around the block and its ready to go. Which track is first to open and when are we going,, Hu huh can we go?

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 19:21 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Admin
Administrator

City: Angus
Female Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19)

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 20:16 (2011)    Post subject: Spring time riding Reply with quote

If I can stop working 60 hr weeks maybe I can get some time to check out the track schedules.  Very negligent this year.. Will maybe investigate this weekend and post something up.  I'm sure the tracks are open by now.

lotus7
Senior
Senior

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 20:38 (2011)    Post subject: Spring time riding Reply with quote

Hope its overtime Okay

I`m not free till the last week of the month,so I`m going to try for that. I dont know the track schedule at this point. Dont want to show up and find the track full of karters,so I may have to go during the week to be sure of major riding time.

Admin
Administrator

City: Angus
Female Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19)

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 22:47 (2011)    Post subject: Spring time riding Reply with quote

overtime.. whats that?  My company got cheap last year and decided not to pay us for overtime anymore.. now they require us to work lots and lots of hours.. coincidence... I think not  Confused

We want to get out riding soon too.  Will try to check schedules this weekend and post something up.

sk88er44
Senior
Senior

City: Bolton, ON

PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr - 14:26 (2011)    Post subject: Spring time riding Reply with quote

NO RIDING ON THE STREET!! lol, I'm having my motor rebuilt soon (ahem... liquid cooled 50cc)... haha

so I'm DYYIINGG to get out on the track this year, once it warms up I'm sure we'll find some days to go Smile

Steven
40cc Liquid Cooled ZPF

CSV Graphics (PM me if you need vinyl work done)

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:03 (2018)    Post subject: Spring time riding

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> News -> Member Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation