Forum Index

A place for the OMMRA members to chat

PortalPortal ForumForum About MiniMotoAbout MiniMoto

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Too soon to start counting down to Spring??

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Admin
Administrator

City: Angus
Female Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19)

PostPosted: Fri 14 Jan - 23:01 (2011)    Post subject: Too soon to start counting down to Spring?? Reply with quote

I know, I know.. there is 3 ft of snow on the ground but I gotta look forward to warm weather and the noisy brmmm of the pocket bikes!

Hope everyone had a great New Year and I will start the countdown later.. maybe Feb sometime!
Beach Chair Hot

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 14 Jan - 23:01 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lotus7
Senior
Senior

PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan - 10:10 (2011)    Post subject: Too soon to start counting down to Spring?? Reply with quote

I could not agree more! Santa brought me a new bike and I cant wait! Let the count down begin

Nitro Racing

City: Thornton

PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan - 12:51 (2011)    Post subject: Too soon to start counting down to Spring?? Reply with quote

Cant wait for the summer, we have plans to be at a track every weekend  Mr. Green

The smell of race gas is awesome.

Been working on bikes over the winter.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:05 (2018)    Post subject: Too soon to start counting down to Spring??

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OMMRA -> Practice Days All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation