Forum Index

A place for the OMMRA members to chat

PortalPortal ForumForum About MiniMotoAbout MiniMoto

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
July 9-12, 2010, Mosport

Previous topic :: Next topic  
dpelletier11

City: Edmonton

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 01:12 (2010)    Post subject: July 9-12, 2010, Mosport Reply with quote

Allo:

Mon frère Daniel et moi avons réserver nos billets d'avion et notre voiture de location pour la course du 9-12 Juillet, 2010 a Mosport. Ceci est confirmation que nous allons participer a cette événement.  Ca serait plaisir de courser contre vous.

Merci,
Daniel Pelletier

Hello:

My brother Daniel and I have reserved our plane tickets and our rental vehicle for the July 9-12, 2010 race at Mosport. This is confirmation that we will participate at this event.  It would be fun to race against you all.

Thanks,
Daniel Pelletier

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 01:12 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
minimotopsycho

PostPosted: Wed 7 Jul - 22:55 (2010)    Post subject: July 9-12, 2010, Mosport Reply with quote

Whats the specific times that the track will open and close for practice, qualifing and race on friday, saturday and sunday? 
Unfortunately I have to work both friday and saturday till 5pm.
Also has the final price been confirmed yet?

sk88er44
Senior
Senior

City: Bolton, ON

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jul - 08:46 (2010)    Post subject: July 9-12, 2010, Mosport Reply with quote

There has been such a lack of information for the minimoto portion of this race....
40cc Liquid Cooled ZPF

CSV Graphics (PM me if you need vinyl work done)

Visit poster’s website
GRM

City: Binbrook

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jul - 22:10 (2010)    Post subject: July 9-12, 2010, Mosport Reply with quote

I couldn't go...  Did anyone from OMRRA go?  

Regards,
Greg

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:53 (2019)    Post subject: July 9-12, 2010, Mosport

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> OMMRA -> Race Days All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation